Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Anyone Have Basketball Pics?

I'm still hunting for my yearbooks and old pictures. Why is that when you really want to find something, you can't find it? And then I find this picture of me and Stefani Price taken a few years ago, but now my scanner isn't working!

Well, I'm really on the hunt for girl's basketball pics. If anyone (Theresa?) has any basketball pics with me in them, I'd appreciate it if you could email a pic to me: maria@salondemaria.info

On another note, have you connected with anyone lately that attended GDHS?

I worked with Dennis Infante at Macy's in La Jolla, CA for a little while. He works in Visuals. Dennis still looks the same to me and he has my dream job...brat! :) I told him that the only way I would go back to working for someone else is if they offered me a visuals position. As of now, I'll stick to writing and making jewelry.

Me and Stefani Price email each other once in awhile.....same with Sheila Calara. Stefani lives in Arizona and works at ASU and Sheila lives in the San Bernadino area(?)
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Maria, I believe Theresa said that she had basketball pictures...or was it volleyball...or both. Speaking of Stefani, you should invite her to the blog. Tell her I said "Hi!"

3/15/2006 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home