Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Links

Hi My Dear GDHS Friends,

It's been quite some time since I've posted. You know, life happens ;) For those of you who know me, you know that my life is pretty hectic - but know that you're always in my thoughts ;) Especially now since I've watched the videos that Virg posted. Boy does that bring back memories! You're probably wondering if I still eat constantly.... and the answer is a bold YES! My ex-coworkers at Nordstrom used to always make fun of my "buffet" that I'd have in the backroom.

Anyways, I'm in the process of adding links to people's MySpace pages. They're listed under "Check Out GDHS Alumni's Sites" in the right-hand column >>>> So, if you're not one of my "Friends" at MySpace you probably won't see your link here. However, you can email me your link: maria [at] salondemaria.info and I'll be happy to share some link love witcha! It doesn't have to be a MySpace page. Any website will do.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home