Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Glenn Jordan Has A Baby!


Just kidding! I didn't get permission from Glenn Jordan to post this picture, so hopefully he won't be too mad about it :)

This was taken during a CPR class we had....don't remember exactly what grade we were in. I think we were seniors?

Did you know that Glenn and I knew each other in first grade when we lived in Washington state? ("It's A Small World" is playing in the background...Ok, I'm corny...It's late!)

Hey, Glenn, if you're out there and you want me to take this picture out, shoot me an email: maria [at] salondemaria.info
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take this picture off!!!! I'm just kidding.. it's true, we go back all the way to 1st grade. I think if I dig hard enough I just might find a class picture. Wow.. long long time ago Maria. Great blog girl!

2/23/2007 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home