Monday, June 18, 2007

2007 GDHS Picnic Reunion Is Set!

Hey Fellow Admiral Alumni!

Before I give you an update on the picnic/reunion, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts here. I've been crazy busy with my businesses...That is one of the reasons why I would love to have contributors here so that we can all post updates and let our fellow alumni know what's going on with everybody! If you'd like to contribute to this blog, shoot me an email: maria [at] salondemaria.info.

Ok, now down to the fun stuff! I'm sure many of you have received an email from Ruben Pandes regarding the picnic that has been set for July 7, 2007 (7/7/07! Lucky us! It's going to be a GREAT DAY!)

Where: Mountain Hawk Park in Chula Vista - right next to the Olympic Training Center
When: Around 10ish A.M - Ends at 6 PM
The Eats: Potluck style - Ruben will be assigning items to bring - Alcohol permitted, but NO GLASS

IMPORTANT: If you would like to attend the reunion, you must email Ruben with the number of people in your party. Example: Maria Palma, spouse & 2 kids or Maria Palma & guest. (Just for the record, I'm not married and I don't have kids!) Contact Ruben: rpandes [at] peoplepc [dot] com.

If you ARE NOT not on the list, then you CANNOT ATTEND. So, email Ruben right now and let him know! The picnic is coming up fast!!

See you there!!

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home