Sunday, July 30, 2006

Old School GDHS Alumni: Where Art Thou?

I received a comment about how this blog is only representing the young alumni folk of GDHS...Ha! Nice to know I'm still young ;) If any of you old schoolers (before the 90's) would like to share a story with us, feel free to contact me and I could add you as a contributor: maria [at] salondemaria.info.

By the way, I'm slowly getting the links together so you can find your fellow GDHS alumni... Anybody care to help?

I'm in the process of moving, so my pictures are packed away in storage... However, I did come across these pictures...Classes '86-'89
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subic Bay was my home from early 1966 until my father died on march 28th 1968. My name is Sharon Gilbert I was in my senior year at
GDHS real close to graduation...some times it seems like yesterday - and I do enjoy thinking about all the crazy and fun times. The Jokers and Kittens
and the Grim Reapers & Angels...
The teen club ...the music sometimes I'll here a song and it's
30 years ago if anyone is out there from the ol'days send me an email..... takecare to the young and not so young... sheri class of '68..............

9/28/2009 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was stationed at cubi point 75-77, attended gdhs from 75-76 it was mandatory. what im trying to get a hold of is a copy of my diploma... any ideas of how i could go about doing this???

11/26/2009 8:33 PM  
Blogger Richard Mangarin said...

Many good times back in "57. I believe we were the first graduating class @ GDHS. Every day was a blast. Teen Club, invading prohibited areas, Manga Beach, Olongopo, harrassing the M.P.s & sailors at the base movies nightly.
Many good times, good friends and
great teachers. 50+ years under the bridge....hard to believe but unforgettable memories will always linger..

1/19/2010 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home