Thursday, July 12, 2007

GDHS Summer Picnic 2007

Yup, I'm pretty bummed out about missing the reunion in San Diego this past Saturday, but what can I say? Life happens and we must move on... There will be plenty more chances for our paths to cross, you can be sure of that! Thanks to those of you who helped put it together ;)

Well, thank God for GDHS.org where I can still connect virtually with many of you. Here are a couple pictures from the picnic courtesy of Lyzz Stauffer. Salamat!



If you attended the reunion and would like to submit pictures to be posted here, you can email them to me: maria [at] salondemaria [dot] info.

I will be back in San Diego on the 18th of July. If anybody would like to get together for a cup of coffee or some cocktails, let me know!

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home