Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Love and Prayers For Coach Stauffer

Yikes! It's been awhile since I've posted here! I hate to post with sad news, but I think it's important for us to ban together to collect some good energy for Coach Stauffer. I got word that he has been diagnosed with brain tumors and will have to undergo surgery.

Here is a message from Coach Stauffer's daughter, Lyzz:

Dear Friends:

Thank you for supporting our family through this very difficult time. I
speak on behalf of my family when I say that your prayers, thoughts
and well wishes are greatly appreciated. I'd like to ask one more favor
of you all. Please stop by and sign my Dad's Guest Book. I made a
MySpace page for him so that he can see the outpouring of support he has
himself. It can be found here:

www.myspace.com/coachstauffer

If you'd like to e-mail him, his email is CoachStauffer@yahoo.com

Please pass the message along to all alumni. Again, my family is
grateful for all your support. We can't thank you enough.

Sincerely,
Lyzz Stauffer

Send Coach Stauffer some positive vibes!!

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home