Saturday, July 14, 2007

George Dewey High School Now

I was going through some old emails and came across something Sam Simbulan sent me awhile back. Somehow this email slipped through the cracks and I forgot about it until now... Well, Sam shares some recent photos of our good ole GDHS...

I believe this is the old math and science building...
This was the first building you saw as you drove up to the school.

George Dewey High School

Here is the bulletin board in front of the school and the hallway leading up to the gym...

GDHS Subic Bay
A bird's eye view of one of the classrooms...



I think I took this same picture when I went back to visit in 2002!

George Dewey High Philippines

*sniff*GDHS Subic Bay Philippines

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home