Monday, December 10, 2007

What's Your Favorite GDHS Memory?

Recently I was thinking about all the fond memories I have of George Dewey High School, however, I always think about all those trips I took with the volleyball and basketball teams to Japan and Korea. How exciting to see other countries and experience other cultures as a young person!

That's what I loved the most about attending school in another country. I tell my friends now about how racially mixed GDHS was and I never felt segregated in any way like some high schools in the States are.

So, what's your fondest GDHS memory? Share them by leaving a comment below or you can email your thoughts to me at maria [at] salondemaria [dot] info. I'll publish your memories here in an upcoming post!

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home